Monday, November 23, 2009

Thought I'd give this a try...

I've never been one to write in a diary. I've owned several in my life and would start out writing every day. Then as time went by (usual within a couple of weeks) I would realize that my diary entry's all looked the same and they would get shorter and shorter, until finally I would stop writing altogether. I've also been a bit self conscious about putting my thoughts down in writing. I've always considered my life too unimportant to note. Then along came the internet and I've discovered that blogs, forums and websites are excellent ways to keep track of old friends, and reacquaint myself with long lost relatives. I've also discovered that what I like most about these avenues of fellowship is, that it's not the exciting, mind blowing things that happen in people's lives that I enjoy reading, as much as it's the everyday little things that happen that they choose to share that keeps us connected. So, I'm going to try my hand at this "blogger" thing and see how it goes. I'm sure there won't be many exciting, mind blowing things in my blogs, but just the everyday little things to help keep in touch in those I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment