Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Myers-Brigg personality test

I just took the Myers-Brigg personality test and my results are:

I - introverted
S - sensing
F - feeling
J - judging

Here is how it was described:

Follows the rules, polite, fears drawing attention to self, dislikes competition, somewhat easily frightened, easily offended, timid, dutiful, private, lower energy, finisher, organized, socially uncomfortable, modest, not confrontational, easily hurt, observer, prone to crying, not spontaneous, does not appreciate strangeness - intolerant to differences, apprehensive, clean, planner, prone to confusion, afraid of many things, responsible, guarded, avoidant, anxious, cautious, suspicious, more interested in relationships and family than intellectual pursuits, not adventurous, fears doing the wrong thing, dislikes change.

I agree with a lot of this! The ones I think aren't accurate are:
*Intolerant to differences...I think I'm a pretty tolerant person.
*Prone to confusion....I see things pretty clearly, and if I don't understand something, I will study it until I do understand it.
*Not adventurous...I LOVE adventure, I just don't do things that could end up in death! Things like, bungee jumping or sky diving! LOL

The rest of it is pretty accurate! There are some things that I am working on in my personality that I would like to change, such as:
*Afraid of many things...I am praying that I will no longer have a spirit of fear, but a spirit of peace.
*Anxious...this kind of goes along with the one above. I know my anxiety is the main source of my stomach issues, so I am trying to become less anxious.

Some of it I am very please with. Such as: Follows the rules, polite, dutiful, finisher, organized, modest, not confrontational, observer, clean, planner, responsible, more interested in relationships and family than intellectual pursuits, and fears doing the wrong thing. I think these are admirable qualities!

I found this test to be very interesting and accurate!

If you would like to take this simple test here is the link:

http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/newmb.pl


No comments:

Post a Comment