Thursday, June 10, 2010

ABCs of May?...OK June now: X is for...

X is for...

X-tremely X-cellent!

Okay, Okay I know those words don't actually start with X, but since I don't play the xylophone, and I haven't had an x-ray recently...you'll just have to cut me some slack! LOL

Today I pick some eXtremely eXcellent strawberries from my mom's patch! They are totally organic and totally AWESOME! Who says you have to soak produce in chemicals and insecticides in order to get wonderful fruit?!?






























Some of them were the size of golf balls!!















YYYYUUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!
So, naturally...I made Strawberry Shortcake for dessert!
Homemade whole wheat shortcake topped with freshly picked, homegrown, organic strawberries, followed by a dollop of organic vanilla soy ice cream!! What could be better?!?




James 1:17 & 18
17.Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. 18 He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.




No comments:

Post a Comment