Monday, June 21, 2010

ABCs of May...OK June now: Y and Z are for...

Y is for...

Yesterday.

Another poem from "Poems for Memorization"

Each Today

We cannot change yesterday--- that is quite clear,
Nor begin on tomorrow until it is here.
So all that remains is for you and for me,
To make each today as worthwhile as can be.

Author Unknown

I heard a saying once, "Today is tomorrow's yesterday."

Live today so that tomorrow you won't regret "yesterday."

Hebrews 13:8
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."


Z is for...

ZIPPIDY DO DAH!!

I am finally done with the ABCs!! It has taken me longer than I thought it would, but I am glad that I persevered through and completed it.

I have learned a lot from doing this. I have learned to blog or "journal" more often. I have learned that it is therapeutic to write your thoughts down. I think I will make it a point to do more journaling in the future.

Thank you to those who have commented on my posts, and to those who have continued to read my thoughts and opinions on things.



Hebrews 10:35-37
"So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. 36 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. 37 For in just a very little while,
He who is coming will come and will not delay."


No comments:

Post a Comment