Friday, May 28, 2010

ABCs of May: T is for....

T is for....

Tired.

Today I am very tired. Tired mentally, physically, and emotionally.

Today, I am tired of people and could very easily become a hermit.

Today, I am tired of problems and could very easily run away.

Today, I am tired of school and could very easily quit.

Today, I am tired of situations beyond my control and could very easily give up.

Today, I am tired of trying and could very easily stop.

Tomorrow is another day...and I will go on because I can't become a hermit, I can't run away, I won't quit, I won't give up, and I won't stop.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

2 comments:

  1. I have been oddly tired today, too. In a bit of a slump physically and psychologically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed reading your May ABC posts. I may give this a try in the future. Thank you for your comment on my blog recently.

    ReplyDelete